Monday, June 25, 2012

Play Group

Last week Brady and I went to the Greenbrier baby pool for Brady's play group! Markey and Audrey belong and were sweet enough to host the play group there. It is such a nice baby pool! You may have noticed there haven't been any play group posts in a few months...2 out of the 3 previous months we did "moms night out" instead of a play group and the other one Brady and I had a conflict and couldn't go. Brady had a little bit of a rough time this month. He liked the water but was a little overwhelmed with all the people. He has a shy side that has come out lately and whenever unfamiliar people are around he clings to me (or whoever familiar is around). My mom has assured me that this is only a phase and reminded me that my brother was just like this (he is now the most out going person I know). We did go to another pool with friends this weekend and he did much, much better so I was happy about that. Hopefully this phase will end soon!

3 comments:

  1. how fun!! i've actually been going there a lot this summer with my Mom (she's a member). wish I would have been there at the same time as you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Megan! I wish we would have run into you and Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Megan! I wish we would have run into you and Harper!

    ReplyDelete